[POLICIES AND FAQ]
Frequently Asked Questions
DRIVE-IN ST. LOUIS POLICIES
To ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience we ask that you please read through our policies. Failure to follow these policies will result in ejection from the parking field without a refund.
- We do not allow anyone to sit on top of their vehicle for any reason.
- The SPEED LIMIT on the parking lot is ALWAYS 5 MPH!!! PLEASE watch for our staff, ushers, concessionaires and security offices who could be on bikes or in golf carts.
- Management has the right to refuse service/admission to anyone at any time for any reason. These are private shows, and the safety of our guests is paramount.
- There is NO RUNNING or HORSE PLAY on the grounds or buildings (This includes parking lots, restrooms, concession area, etc.) This is for your safety and the safety of others.
- We ask that you keep your car stereo audio at a reasonable level for your family to hear and enjoy, while not disrupting anyone else around you.
- We ask that after you have safely parked, you shut-off all lights (interior and exterior), and put your car in the ALT position, to minimize the electrical drain. If you need Air Conditioning or Heat for a period, we understand starting the car for short periods of time.
- Please keep your lights OFF.
- Smoking is not allowed near your vehicle. Please visit the designated smoking areas on-site to smoke during the event.
- We demand that you drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Additionally, public intoxication and disorderly conduct are against the law and will not be tolerated. If you drink, do so responsibly. Underage drinking will be closely monitored, and any violators will be arrested and prosecuted.
- Laser pointers are not permitted at any time. If you are caught with one, it will be confiscated or everyone in your party will be asked to leave the Drive-In. YOUR CHOICE! This is a major safety concern and security violation which we do not take it lightly.
- Do not throw or launch objects of any kind at the stage, screens, buildings, cars or people. Anyone who throws and launches an item will be immediately asked to leave. We ask that you place all trash in the trash bag provided when you entered.
- We ask that you place all trash in the trash bag provided when you entered and take it with you upon departing. Either take the bag with you upon departing or place in trash can. This is for the safety of our staff and for keeping the Drive-In clean of debris.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for Motor Vehicle accidents.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for damage to vehicles or personal property.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for Medical injuries & accidents.
- All paying patrons and visitors know there are personal risks associated with any large venue gathering and accept those risks upon purchasing a ticket and entering one of the Drive-In St. Louis Concerts and Movies.
- We ask if you leave your car or pod, you wear your mask to the restrooms and back to your vehicle.
- While waiting in line at porta-potties or concessions, please stay at least 6 feet apart in line. Please respect others by keeping your distance.
- How will I know where to park?
A parking attendant/usher will direct you where to parking spot. PLEASE pay attention to the information you receive at the gate which pertains to our PARKING POLICY and courtesy rules.
- I have an oversized truck/van/SUB where will I park?
If you have an oversized truck, Van, SUV, Bus, or RV you will be required to park on the perimeter depending on how big your vehicle is. We ask this to avoid large vehicles from blocking the view to the big screens by those in regular or smaller cars.
- Is parking included in General Admission?
Yes, parking is included in General Admission.
- How do I ensure I get a good spot?
Make sure you arrive early. Spots are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Gates open 90 minutes before show time. Check with DriveInstl.com for show times. When you park your vehicle please pay attention to the ushers and do as directed. They will likely ask you to bring the center of your car hood (nose) to a cone. Drive slowly and carefully while in this parking field with many pedestrians.
- Can I raise my hatchback?
Raised hatchbacks or lift backs must not be raised any higher than the roof of the vehicle (maximum of 6 ft high) so as not to block the viewing angle of the vehicle behind you.
- Can I sit on top of my vehicle to get a better view?
We do not allow anyone to sit on top of their vehicle for any reason most importantly for safety reasons.
- Once I get parked what do I do?
We ask that after you have safely gotten parked, you shut-off all lights (interior and exterior), and put your car in the ALT position, so as to minimize the electrical drain.
Car engines can tend to be noisy and put out a lot of fumes and odors and just cause a nuisance. We strongly encourage you to SHUT-OFF your engine as you enjoy events so you do not disrupt other guests who may be sitting outside their vehicles. If you are in need of Air Conditioning or Heat for a period, we understand starting the car for short periods of time. Please keep your lights OFF.
- I have an idea, comment or question, who can I call or contact?
For questions, comments, concerns about the staff or operations please email (email@example.com) call 314-528-2020, or fill out the form on the Contact page.
- Are your events wheelchair accessible?
We have a wheelchair accessible rest room on BOTH sides of the parking lot.
Additionally, we do have parking spaces reserved for cars with handicap placards or a handicap license plate near the concession and rest rooms. Some spaces are van accessible.
- Do you have Security on-site?
Our security team and Hazelwood Police Department will be on-site for every event. If you need Security for any reason, please find one of our staff members.
- Are children welcome?
Of course, children are welcome several of our movies and events this season will cater to families.
- Are pets welcome?
Yes, pets are welcome however they are NOT allowed on turfed areas. Service dogs will be allowed in all areas, including turfed areas.
- Do you offer gift cards?
We are working on a gift card program. Check back again soon.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food concessions will be provided by local food trucks.
- How do I know what food will be at what event?
Go to DriveInstl.com to see which trucks will be serving each night.
- Can I bring in alcohol or food?
Drive-In St. Louis will be selling a variety of alcoholic beverages for purchase in our Hospitality Tent and satellite bars. No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed to be brought due to liquor law requirements. A valid and current Driver License or State ID card is required to purchase alcohol.
Food Trucks are on site for each event, no outside food is allowed during our events.
- How can I my food truck get involved in the event?
Fill out the form in contact us and tell us about your truck and cuisine. We will get back to you with more information.
- How can I become a sponsor of your event?
We love building partnerships. Simply fill out the form on the Contact page and our Director of Sponsorship will be in touch with you. You can also call our office at 314-528-2020 and ask to speak with someone in sponsorship.
- Where do I purchase tickets and what time do the events begin?
All event times are listed on DriveInstl.com. Purchase tickets directly from this website. Follow us on Facebook for our postings and events. Tickets can be purchased by Mastercard, Visa, Discover or AMEX.
- What is the cost of General Admission and what does it include?
Most events are $44.95 per car; however, some concerts may be priced higher depending on the act. The prices of concerts are included on the website under the scheduling tab. General admission tickets include a space 9ft by 15ft for your vehicle. You may also bring chairs to set up within the 9ft x 15ft space. We ask that you please be respectful of others and stay within you space.
- What is included in Premium Reserved spaces?
We have Premier Parking reserved spaces that guarantee these ticket holders a spot in the first three rows. Check DriveInSTL.com to purchase tickets.
- What is included in a Party Pad?
Party Pads are turfed and fenced private areas in front of the stage. Bring your crew of 10 (maximum per pod), with private bathrooms access and reserved parking for your vehicle. These will go quick so please buy tickets in advance!
- What is included in VIP Picnic Pads?
Picnic pads are turfed and fenced private areas close to the stage. Bring your crew of 10 (maximum per pod), with private bathrooms access and reserved parking for your vehicle.
- What is included in a VIP Reserved Seats?
VIP Reserved Seats are sold per person and are on our turfed private VIP area close to the stage. Ticket comes with private bathrooms access and reserved parking for your vehicle.
- Can I buy my tickets the night of the show?
If a show is not sold out, we will sell tickets at the door that evening. We accept MOST major credit cards.
REFUNDS / RAIN CHECKS
- Are refunds given for events?
Cancellations will only occur in the event of severe weather, artist cancellation, or an act of God.
Unless and event is cancelled, no refunds are given.
- What happens if it rains?
Shows go on, rain, or shine except in the case of severe weather.
If the show is cancelled prior to 30 minutes of the show scheduled start, a rain check will be granted. Please hold on to your ticket for redemption at a later date. If not redeemed by the end of the run, no refund will be granted.
SCREENS, SPEAKERS AND RADIO SOUND
- How can I ensure I hear the movies being broadcasted?
The FM Radio broadcast audio from the stage productions and movies. It is available anywhere on the main parking lot. If you are having difficulty hearing the signal, please notify one of our staff members.
- What radio frequency do I tune into when I arrive?
The radio frequency will be given each night on the screens upon your arrival. You will need an FM tuner in your vehicle to listen to the movie and concert music.
- I am hearing impaired will I be able to enjoy the movie?
If you are hearing-impaired, we are broadcasting in FM and you could bring a digitally tuned radio with headphones and we hope that works for your impairment.
- What types of screens do you have?
The Main Stage screen is an LED 32′ x 19′ Jumbotron. We have two LED screens on either sides of the Main Stage.